Short Translation Service
For your Japanese and English translation
This service has been set up to accommodate clients that only have a few words they need translated into Japanese and who want the job done economically. This service has a minimum charge of U.S. $15.00 and is available for those who pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, etc.) Files are saved with DOS extensions (Windows). A few examples of people who would use this service are:
- A businessman or businesswoman who wants to make his own business card in
Japanese using a .tif file and just needs his name and position translated and saved
in .tif format
- A martial arts studio that wants to have their dojo name in Japanese in a graphics
- A business that has received a short business letter in Japanese and wants to know what it says
- A businessperson that needs to have 30 nouns translated and put into
printable .pdf format
- A company that wants to have their name transliterated into katakana and put into
a .jpg file
- A person that wants to have the names of his products checked to make sure they
don't sound weird or mean something strange in Japanese.
- A Japanese-American who wants to have his ancestor's last name in kanji in a high-resolution .tif file for reproduction.
- A company that would like to write a short "Thank you" or "Request for Information" letter in Japanese.
- Jobs like those listed above can be handled by our Short Translation Service -
Using our Short Translation Service
Step 1: Get a quotation from TanuTech
Use the Short Translation Quotation Request Form to request a quotation
Step 2: After receiving your quotation by e-mail, send us your data (if you haven't pasted it into the form) and make payment using your credit card through the Kagi Service (secure payment system that allows payment in U.S. funds)
Step 3: After Kagi has confirmed your payment (usually within 24 hours), we will
e-mail your data in .zip compressed format within the time frame selected on the Quotation Request Form.
Although this is a TanuTech service that deals with short translation requests, your work is done by the same qualified translators and graphics workers that work our major projects, and all translations are checked by an editor before delivery.
Note: Please be sure to ensure that you give an e-mail address that we can contact should we have questions in the event you place an order. We regret that we cannot accept orders from hotmail, infoseek, yahoo and other tentative addresses.
For more information contact us at:
For interesting information about Japan, visit our Japan Info section.
Copyright 2006, A.E.L.S., Inc (TanuTech).